I thought it only appropriate that my first make-up post be my go-to, every day, SIMPLE make-up look. I also thought it appropriate that I use mostly all drugstore products so that if you're just looking for a new, easy look you could literally hit Ulta or Walgreens and get most everything for this look without breaking the bank!
Here is everything I used for this look:
The only non-drugstore products are the ABH Brow Wiz and my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer-- which, if you're in the market for a tinted moisturizer, this is the holy grail. Message me or comment below if you'd like more info on it!
This look is so simple and takes about 10-15min.
1) Apply tinted moisturizer (I used a Real Techniques Expert Face brush to buff it on)
2) Apply concealer to under eyes, center of forehead, down nose, and a little on the chin. I used Maybelline Super Stay 24hr concealer and blended it out with a Real Techniques foundation brush. (You'll soon learn that I don't always use brushes according to their name... I've found that using a foundation brush for concealer blends it perfectly!
3) Next, I set my whole face with Physicians Formula Mineral Airbrush translucent powder.
4) Swipe bronzer on cheeks (I lightly contoured) and high points of forehead. (I used Physicians Formula Mineral Airbrush bronzer) Then throw on some blush! (I used Ulta Mineral blush)
5) I did my brows with the Anastasia Bevery Hills Brow Wiz. This product is not a drugstore product but it's my ride or die brow pencil and there just isn't a drugstore equivalent that I've found yet!
6) Next part is the key-- I use the same bronzer as an eyeshadow and put it only in my crease.
Using a bronzer to define your eyes is one of the simplest hacks I know!! It gives your eyes shape and definition but doesn't look like you've really applied any make-up to your eyes! I also put a little bit on my lower lash line with a pencil brush.
7) Apply mascara (I used false lashes as well, mainly just to 'up' the look but totally unnecessary!)
I also then applied some of the Physicians Formula Pearl Highlighter to the top of my cheekbones!
I finished off the look with NYX Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm. (not pictured because I can't find it. Whoops! :)
Voila! If you have any questions just comment below!