Dockatot was recently sweet enough to send me one of their incredible co-sleepers and as I am always honest with y'all, I have been so excited to share my review! I won't lie guys, I was kind of skeptical as to whether this was an overly necessary baby item. I'd hear a lot of different opinions and mostly heard that people loved theirs but I wasn't sure what the hype was about until I tried it myself.
Not only is this product BEAUTIFUL and incredible quality, but the Dockatot is SO nice to have on hand. I've honestly been using it more as just a safe place to put Eden down while I'm tending to the other kids. It makes me feel so comfortable that it was designed with safety in mind and that it's breathable and comfortable for Eden and she will literally lounge in this thing completely content for long periods of time! It may just look like a little bed with raised sides and you may not understand why it's such a hot commodity but once you have it and see how easy it is to bring from room to room and have as a safe place to lounge your baby AND once you see how content baby is in it, it's a lifesaver!
Something that I really love about it is that it cradles Eden just enough that she feels really comfortable and I can tell. She will just cozy herself in and I think she likes that it's raised edges keep her a little "enclosed", for lack of a better word. Also just that she's laying flat on her back makes me feel good putting her in it.
Here are some awesome facts about Dockatot that you might want to know before purchasing!
- DockATot is a multi-functional lounger. You can use it to co-sleep while baby is still in that early newborn stage or just for a relaxing, playtime lounger!
- Dockatot comes in two sizes! Deluxe for 0-8 Months and Grand for 9-36 months!
- Dockatots are handmade in Europe and it was designed in Sweden.
- Each Dockatot is tested for breathability which makes me feel so good about putting baby in!
- Dockatot is OEKO-TEX certified, which is a fancy way of saying that the fabrics and materials used pose no risk to human health. This is also super important!
- They are made using natural materials and 100% cotton!
Another awesome thing is that they aren't just for infants! The Grand Dockatot is awesome for toddler bed transitions! I have a friend whos toddler was having a really hard time sleeping at night in his own toddler bed and the Dockatot Grand changed that! He now sleeps great and feels snuggled and safe through the night in his Dockatot Grand! If you don't have infants but have a toddler who maybe doesn't sleep well, I'm not saying this will change that, but maybe it will help! I would definitely look into these!
All in all, I would definitely recommend Dockatot to anyone having a baby who wants a safe, good option for baby to sleep and rest as optimally as possible! Shop their amazing products here: DOCKATOT.COM